New Webinar Opportunities!
The Women’s Business Center at Community First Fund is launching a series of webinars to help busy aspiring entrepreneurs achieve their dreams. Please join us for the free sessions! Register by clicking the links below.
Access to Capital and Finance 101: What financial resources do you need to start your business and how do you access them?
- Monday, March 23rd, 2015 from 7pm – 9pm
- TUESDAY, May 26th, 2015 from 7pm – 9pm
- Monday, July 27th, 2015 from 7pm – 9pm
- Monday, September 28th, 2015 from 7pm – 9pm
- Monday, November 23rd, 2015 from 7pm – 9pm
Are You and Entrepreneur?: Key characteristics for successful entrepreneurship and the first steps to open the door to your business.
- Monday, April 27th, 2015 from 7pm – 9pm
- Monday, June 22nd, 2015 from 7pm – 9pm
- Monday, August 24th, 2015 from 7pm – 9pm
- Monday, October 26th, 2015 from 7pm – 9pm
- Monday, December 21st, 2015 from 7pm – 9pm
In partnership with Ed2Go, The Women’s Business Center at Community First Fund is excited to offer you new online learning options! You can choose from hundreds of courses that can help you as you start or continue to grow your own business. Courses are interactive and are taught by talented and knowledgeable instructors who are experts in their field. Courses are project oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. Courses run over the span of six weeks with two 2-hour lessons released per week for a total of 24 hours of instruction. You can complete any course online from the convenience of your home or office, any time — day or night.
Some of the courses available include:
- Start Your Own Small Business
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- Intro to QuickBooks 2012
- Preparing to Negotiate
- Microsoft Office
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring